CNMI PSS Vision & Mission
Students will graduate college and career ready to be productive in an independent global society.
- To offer equal educational opportunity for all students by providing optimum curriculum, instruction, community service, and work experience in academic and career – technical education so that they become productive and contributing members of the Commonwealth and the global world
- To guarantee challenging, engaging, and intentional instruction to ensure curricular pathways to success by providing whole-child student supports through the creation of high performance school cultures and data driven “high-reliability” systems.
- To provide certified, qualified, and effective personnel
- To plan, build, and maintain school facilities conducive to learning, safe, orderly, and accessible to all
- To establish effective communications and collaboration of all stakeholders for meaningful and productive partnership
- To allocate financial and technical resources meet the educational needs of all students